We Can Help You With Any Custody Issue
If you are involved in a divorce or paternity suit, you may be worried about how custody will be determined and whether you will be able to spend time with your children. Child Custody is the most emotional and stressful aspect of Virginia family law. Understanding the laws and knowing how the court determines custody will help you throughout the custody process and beyond. The attorneys at Jessee, Read & Howard, P.C. have handled hundreds of custody cases and we have the experience to help you through this difficult process.
We are Committed to You
At Jessee, Read & Howard, P.C., we provide all clients with the same high level of quality legal services. Our commitment to clients includes the following:
- Comprehensive guidance from the initial consultation through the successful conclusion of your issue.
- Personal attention from the attorney handling your case; not just a paralegal or office staff.
- Clear communication and frequent updates so you understand your rights, your options and the consequences of your decisions.
- The timely, cost effective resolution through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- A compassionate attorney sensitive to your emotional, as well as legal, needs.
Southwest Virginia families have looked to Jessee, Read & Howard, P.C. for aggressive representation and timely, cost-effective family law for over 40 years. Contact our offices today for a comprehensive consultation with an experienced family lawyer by calling (276) 628-1089 or schedule an appointment below.